Zextras Suite 2.4.2 has been released one single day after Zextras Suite 2.4.1, with the former only adding official support for Zimbra Collaboration Suite 8.7.1 - this article lists the release notes for both.
Zimbra Collaboration Suite 8.7.1 is now supported.
Official support for DellEMC's ECS storage (S3 compatible)
Uninstalling Zextras Suite now undeploys the Client Zimlet as well.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an External Restore to fail with a "no such domain" error.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the "getItem" CLI command to fail when using a target different from the current Backup Path.
- Fixed a bug that could cause tags not to be properly restored when importing a Zimbra 7.x dataset into Zimbra 8.x.
- Logging has been improved to avoid clogging the mailbox.log file with backup messages in case of account deletion.
- Operation queue improvement: if a Restore on New Account is running, subsequent operations of the same type with the same source won't be queued anymore.
- Added several server-side workarounds for calendar issues affecting the stock client in iOS 10.x.
- Added a server-side workaround to solve some clients' issues with appointment forwarding.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a timezone error when creating appointments from an EAS client.
- Fixed a bug that could cause emails sent through Zimbra Mobile+ to have a broken message preview in the Zimbra Web Client.
- Fixed a logic loophole that caused HSM Plus to override Zimbra's default storage classes even when the module was unlicensed/disabled. This caused issues with the "zmhsm", "zmblobchk" and "zmmboxmove" commands, now those commands work properly if Zextras Powerstore is unlicensed or disabled, while if the module is licensed and enabled you can use the Zextras Powerstore equivalents, "zxsuite hsm doMoveBlobs" and "zxsuite hsm doCheckBlobs".
- Fixed a bug that caused some items not to be properly deleted from an S3 bucket when a mailbox was deleted.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Volume Deduplication operation not to detect and delete all duplicate files.
- Several UI fixes and input santitization.
- The behaviour of all Zextras Powerstore CLI commands has been standardized and now volume names can be used everywhere instead of volumeIDs.
- All Zextras Powerstore operations now properly support dumpster folders.
- The "Compression Threshold" value can now be set to "0".
- The S3 caching engine has been optimized to remove a delay that was briefly affecting performances when lowering the cache value.
- Fixed a bug that could cause an error when setting a quota value to "Unlimited" in Delegated Admins and Domain Limits.
- Delegated admins can now see Alias Domain information for the domains they manage.
- Hooray, no fixes here!