- This feature implements several ZxMobile improvements, together with a batch of bugfixes involving all modules but ZeXtras Admin. Updating as soon as possible is, as usual, highly suggested.
- Fixed an UI glitch that could cause a "Notification not found" error when marking all notifications as read if an operation was started after the notification list was loaded.
- Fixed a bug that could cause license files not to be correctly uploaded when using IE11.
- Fixed an issue that could cause ZeXtras Suite not to load on Zimbra NE 8.6.0.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the ZeXtras Administration Zimlet to return an error in case a mailboxd instance is down (on multistore infrastructures).
- ZAL update to 1.8.4.
- ZxBackup's metadata size has been limited to 20mb per file.
- The "mark as replied" tag has been expanded and improved to be functional on shared folders and in some corner cases found during intensive testing on several devices.
- CalDav interoperability has been improved, and appointment reminders created via CalDav now work as intended.
- Added a workaround to prevent some specific clients (mainly on Huawei devices) to send the same email multiple times.
- Added a workaround to allow devices using the "GetAttachment" command in EAS14.1 even if this is against the protocol specifications to properly obtain attachments.
- Added a resize rule for contact images to avoid excessive memory usage.
- Added a workaround to better handle some invalid content-types.
- Added an "oip" entry to all relevant lines in the sync.log file (and in Account Logger outputs) to display the "original ip" of proxied connections.
- Fixed an issue that caused ZeXtras Mobile to ignore changes to the "days to sync" property made after the EAS account has been created (only affects iOS devices).
- Fixed an issue that could cause Shared Folder contents not to be synchronized with Outlook 2013+.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a "No such item" exception during a sync in iOS and BB10 devices.
- Fixed a bug that caused the status bar of a task not to be set to 100% in the ZWC when a mobile client marked the task as completed.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the "From:" field of emails sent from a mobile device to be stripped of anything but the email address.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the free space count not to be properly updated during "doMoveBlobs" and "doVolumeToVolumeMove" operations.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some items not to be moved by the doMoveBlobs operation when dealing with more than 5000 items at a time.
- Hooray! No fixes here!
- Push connections are now properly re-established automatically if Zimbra's DOS filter kicks in.
- Dates in the output of the `getLicenseInfo` are now displayed in local time instead of epoch.
ZeXtras Migration Tool
ZxMig metadata size has been limited to 20mb per file (this shouldn't have any impact in normal situations).