Before you start a migration, it's highly suggested to make sure your Zimbra's health status is optimal to avoid incurring in errors and hiccups as much as possible.
To do so, we suggest the following:
- Check your filesystems' and storage health.
- Make sure all Zimbra files have the appropriate permissions by running `/opt/zimbra/libexec/zmfixperms --verbose --extended` (as root)
- Run a Database Integrity check `/opt/zimbra/libexec/zmdbintegrityreport` (as zimbra)
- Check your BLOB consistency with either Zimbra's own `zmblobchk` utility or with ZeXtras Powerstore's `zxsuite powerstore doCheckBlobs` command.
- If you are migrating using a network share as your Ferry Store (ZxMig and "ZxBackup Export Backup" migrations ) or by remotely mount the source server's backup path to the destination one ("Incremental Migrations"), make sure the link between the two is stable and as fast as possible.