I'm glad to announce that ZeXtras Suite 2.0.2 has been released, featuring a nice batch of bugfixes!
Among the fixed bugs there's one that can affect end-users by timeshifting calendar items created on a mobile device forward or backward: while this happens just under very specific circumstances, based on the device's timezone settings, upgrading is highly suggested.
- This release includes a small set of fixes for the ZeXtras Mobile modules along with the update to ZAL 1.8.1.
- Fixed an UI glitch that could cause an empty line to be displayed in the "grantees" list of a Distribution List.
- ZAL update to 1.8.1.
- ZxMobile will now always return a plaintext response when a device asks for the full MIME source of a calendar item to avoid encoding issues.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the start time of an appointment to be shifted forward/backwards when the timezone on a device is different than the server's one.
- Fixed a bug that could cause messages within the "Chat" folder not to be properly synchronized.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Smart Forward of emails found through the server search feature to fail.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the "local" owner of an appointment to change when responding to the related invite.
ZeXtras Migration Tool
Download the latest ZeXtras Suite package from the ZeXtras Website!
Have a nice day,