After almost 4 years since the first ZeXtras Suite release, after one full year of development and after over 2 months of public beta, I'm honored to announce that ZeXtras Suite 2.0 has been released on April 29th, 2015.
This new release is mainly focused on the ZeXtras Mobile and ZeXtras Chat modules, which have both undergone a deep refactoring process in order to introduce advanced features such as Shared Folder Sync and Video Calls, but don't let all of those shiny new features hinder your sight: along with the juicy stuff there's the usual batch of fixes and improvements! On top of all this goodies, a new component has been added to ZeXtras Suite - the ZeXtras Client Zimlet!
- ZeXtras Mobile complete overhaul, featuring improved memory management, better connection handling, a more efficient SyncState algorithm and a streamlined user interface.
- Shared Folders are now synchronized to mobile devices via ZeXtras Mobile!
- 1-to-1 video calls are now available in ZeXtras Chat!
- XMPP Transparent Proxying: It's now possible to set up XMPP clients to connect to any mailbox server on the infrastructure, instead of being restricted to the user-specific one.
- ZeXtras Client Zimlet: a new client component has been added to ZeXtras Suite!
- ZeXtras Backup's "External Restore" has been optimized in order to significally improve import times. Faster migrations!
- Multilanguage ZeXtras Administration Zimlet - now available in English, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.
- The Deduplicate Volume feature is now available on the ZeXtras Administration Zimlet (up until now this was a CLI-only feature).
- New "Client error debug" option in ZeXtras Chat, to easily report client issues!
A megasuperspecialawesomechocolatecoated THANK YOU to all and every single one of you for supporting us until this milestone from Zeus, D0s_0n, Jay and the Dev Team, Andy and the Sales Team, Accounting and FRP, the ZeXtras Store admins and of course from your friendly neighbourhood Cine!